In light of the current pandemic, we would like to provide the people we serve with ample accurate information to protect themselves from contracting the virus. We at HealthPro Pharmacy & Wellness Center are doing our best to prevent the spread of the virus and we can only hope that the public can do the same. We have established safety measures for employees and consumers to follow including:
- Wearing face masks properly
- Sanitizing the hands frequently
- Maintaining a safe distance from others
- Keeping the environment clean and disinfected
- Curbside pick up
- Medication Delivery
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the following are the advised preventive measures against the virus:
- Clean your hands often.
- Cough or sneeze in your bent elbow – not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Limit social gatherings and time spent in crowded places.
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more information, here are reliable resources you may refer to:
Get Tested for COVID-19 Today!
At HealthPro Pharmacy & Wellness Center, we do our best to help lessen the curve of the Coronavirus outbreak. If you or a loved one is feeling unwell or showing signs of COVID-19, don’t hesitate to set an appointment with us to schedule COVID-19 testing and/or vaccination at our pharmacy.
Click here for Covid- 19 Vaccination